KING JAMMY'S The Rhythm King


01 - Dean Fraser - Dean in chinatown
02 - Johnny Osbourne - Chain grabber
03 - Eccleton Jarrett - Rock them one by one
04 - Sugar Minott - Conscious lover
05 - Admiral Bailey - Think me did done
06 - Admiral Tibet - Running from reality
07 - Chuck Turner - We rule
08 - Horace Andy - Love light of mine
09 - Super Black - Bad boys
10 - Little John - Nuff a dem a gwan (dub plate special)
11 - Wailing Souls - Move on
12 - Little Twitch - Devil send you come
13 - Brain & Tony gold - Pass me a dub plate
14 - Frankie Paul - Leave it to me
15 - Eek a Mouse - Taller than king kong
16 - Home t - If the rockers don't groove you
17 - Ot - I like yvonne
18 - Brian & Tony gold - King jammy you hit me (dub plate special)


ALL TRACKS BIG TUNES !!!!!!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

True king